10 High-Fiber Pinterest Snacks To Crush Your Afternoon Cravings
Ever find yourself craving a sweet or savory snack in the afternoon? Whether you feel like having a tasty treat, need an excuse to break free from your desk or are actually hungry, we feel your pain. To help make your afternoon pick-me-up a healthy one, we rounded up ten of Pinterest’s most popular high-fiber snacks—not only will they keep you full and energized until dinnertime, but they’re totally delicious too.
- High Fiber Chocolate Bites: Afternoon chocolate cravings happen to the best of us; and it can be especially tough to resist if you’re under stress or suffering from PMS symptoms. Thankfully, these easy to make bites offer a nutritional boost with 2 grams of fiber per serving.
- Crispy Parmesan Protein Chips: These crispy chips are a perfect swap for your go-to savory snack and have 4 grams of fiber per serving. Even better, you don’t have to bake ‘em yourself.
- High Fiber Granola Bars: Made from dates, flax seed and other high-fiber ingredients, these no-bake, all-natural bars are a superstar when it comes to a snack that will keep you full until supper.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies: A tasty treat with 2 grams of fiber per serving, these apple, cinnamon oatmeal cookies have the soft and chewy texture of a indulgent cookie with tons of good-for-you ingredients that prevent a post-snack sugar crash. Enjoy them with a cup of herbal tea for a real treat.
- High Fiber Keto Muffins: Who said muffins are just for breakfast? This Pinterest favorite boasts a mighty 14.7 grams of fiber per serving with it’s magic ingredient, oat fiber. We bet you’ll want to say goodbye to bran muffins once you taste these.
- Peanut Butter and Banana Roll-Ups: This great snack is easy to make in minutes wherever you are; all you need is a high-fiber wrap or tortilla, nut butter, and a banana. Yum.
- Easy Roasted Chickpeas: More of a savory person than sweet? This protein-packed chickpea snack also has a ton of fiber. Get creative with your spices to switch it up — we love the sea salt and vinegar version!
- Cinnamon Pecan Granola: Granola lovers take note of this recipe; it’s tastier and cheaper than anything you’ll find at the grocery store, and surprisingly low in sugar too. If you’re feeling super hungry, try mixing a small handful into a cup of Greek yogurt to take the edge off. It’ll do the trick.
- Blueberry & Spinach Smoothie: Lucky enough to have a blender nearby? Whip up this blue smoothie in seconds with a banana, spinach, and blueberries. Adding flax will up your fiber intake, while just a touch of honey sweetens things up.
- High Protein Chocolate Pudding: For a decadent dessert type of snack, go for this high protein and high fiber chocolate pudding. It’s creamy texture comes from cottage cheese and coconut water while its rich taste is a mix of cacao, honey and vanilla. Chia seeds are the magic ingredient, full of fiber that’ll keep you satisfied and feeling full.