5 Wellness Products Briana Belden of Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Can’t Live Without
When you’re the brand manager for a well-known (and loved) wellness brand, you’ve seen it all when it come to health trends. And Briana Belden, brand manager for Wedderspoon, has been around the block! She’s also a writer, mother, wannabe runner and lover of nature. With experience ranging from international education and homesteading to organic farming and green beauty, Briana is always interested in learning something new. She has accrued a deep appreciation for entrepreneurship, cultural exchange and big ideas through living abroad in Spain, Argentina, and a five-year stint building an off-grid home on the central coast of Chile.
Briana is interested in living a compassionate, creative life and providing a simple, mindful environment for her daughter, Lucia. She loves a good Carménère, traveling in South America (especially Buenos Aires), green living, DIY beauty recipes and solar panels. But what 5 wellness products can she not live without? Read on to see!
5 Wellness Products Briana Belden Can’t Live Without
- 1. Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey KFactor 16: I’ve been relying on Wedderspoon KFactor 16 Manuka Honey for years—I take it throughout the day by the spoonful for energy and immune support and at night as a calming face mask that’s good enough to eat. You’ll never find me without my precious jar of Manuka honey or Manuka on the Go snap packs. It’s definitely my ‘desert island’ product that I can’t live without!
- 2. RMS Living Luminizer: I’m not much of a makeup person and generally prefer sleeping in an extra 20 minutes to getting ready in the morning, so I love simple products that make a difference. RMS Living Luminizer, a clean beauty cult classic, is my go-to for an easy morning beauty routine. I swipe the coconut oil-based highlighter everywhere—on the bridge of my nose, the corners of my eyes and my cheekbones for that glowy, healthy look.
- 3. Wedderspoon Organic Lipcare with Manuka Honey in Coconut Lime: What can I say; I’m addicted to Wedderspoon’s Organic Manuka Honey Lipcare. Enriched with rare organic Manuka honey, this lipcare nourishes my dry, chapped lips with premium ingredients like organic coconut oil, organic shea butter and organic essential oils. Because they contain only clean ingredients, I feel comfortable sharing them with my whole family. My three-year-old daughter Lucia and I fight over the divine-smelling Coconut Lime flavor!
- 4. The CAP Beauty Ceremonial Matcha: Known to enhance mood and increase focus, this Matcha from CAP Beauty is the best-tasting I’ve ever tried, plus I love the cute little pot it comes in! Instead of relying on coffee in the morning, I sip this USDA Organic Certified Matcha during my work day to keep me energized and feeling my best.
- 5. Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater with Atomizer: This aromatherapy mist isn’t just refreshing, rosewater has also been said to have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant qualities. I spritz this floral mist on my face, hair and body whenever I need a pick-me-up!
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.