5 Wellness Products Casey Von Iderstein Can’t Live Without
Casey Von Iderstein is on a mission: To help you detoxify your mind, body + spirit by living mindfully. She’s all about embracing a high-vibe, holistic lifestyle, and as a Certified Holistic Health Coach and essential oils educator, Casey helps women systematically simplify and detoxify their lives through her love of mindfulness practices and toxin-free living. And all that incredible mindfulness makes us eager to see what five wellness products she can’t live without!
- Living Libations Best Skin Ever (Seabuckthorn): Best skin ever is right. This oil is my skin’s BFF—it’s super hydrating and nourishing, plus, it can be used for cleansing, exfoliating AND moisturizing. One stop shopping at its finest. It’s also totally organic and made with minimal ingredients that result in glowing skin and a happy body.
- RMS Beauty Master Mixer Link: This is the ultimate makeup multitasker, plus it’s completely nontoxic. Perfect combo! I love to pat this on my cheekbones, inner eyes, eyelids, down the bridge of my nose, under my brows—pretty much everywhere. It gives that lit-from-within glow that I freakin’ love—it’s especially amazing for babes who wear minimal makeup but want a little somethin’ somethin’ on their face.
- Sun Potion Transformational Foods, Chlorella: A glass of filtered water mixed with Chlorella is my fav way to start the day. It’s a complete food, and one of the most nutritious foods on the planet—packed with amino acids, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, protein, vitamins + minerals (all the good things, basically). It’s an amazing way to detoxify, replenish nutrients, hydrate, alkalize and nourish all of your bodies systems first thing in the a.m.
- doTERRA Essential Oils, Frankincense: My buddy Frank goes everywhere with me, and I use it more than any other essential oil in my arsenal—it’s just so versatile. I pat a drop all over my face and neck after moisturizing (it’s incredibly renewing and anti-aging) and add it to the DIY body oil that I apply after dry brushing and showering. I also use Frank to boost my immune system, crush inflammation in my body, promote feelings of well-being, deepen my meditation practice and so much more.
- Amber Glass Bottles: When it comes to self-care, household/cleaning, and wellness products, if I can make them myself, I do! I love having full control over what’s in, on and around my body, and these little glass amber bottles allow me to DIY to my heart’s content (glass takes away the toxin-leaching risk that comes with using plastic, and the amber color helps keep ingredients from degrading in light). From nontoxic candles, to perfume, to all-purpose cleaning spray, to body oils + butters—these little guys help me do it all.
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.