Cate Brinch is owner and operator of Boston’s original indoor cycling studio, Recycle Studio (we detailed how she made that happen, despite city regulations totally not being prepared for an indoor cycling studio!). Recycle offers well-choreographed, athletic rides in a candlelit setting with two locations—South End and Back Bay. So what does this wellness entrepreneur need in her daily routine? These 5 products.
5 Wellness Products Cate Brinch Can’t Live Without
- Kahina’s Argan Oil: It’s a product I started using on my belly when I was pregnant and it was so amazing I now use it every night head to toe!
- Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee: It’s high quality and lower in acidity than typical coffee. I enjoy it black with ice as the perfect kick start to the day.
- RX Bars: Such a great way to add protein into my afternoon. They all have clean and simple ingredients that offer me a satiating snack.
- RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer: It gives my face the perfect pick-me-up. As a very active person I can keep this in my bag and dab on my cheeks for a healthy glow day or night.
- Q Club Soda: It’s one of my favorite drinks with dinner. It is made with Himalayan Sea Salt added to it which as we know has great health benefits.
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.