5 Wellness Products Emily Kanter of Cambridge Naturals Can’t Live Without
Who better to share her wellness must-haves than a woman who’s been entrenched in the healthy living scene since before it was a “scene”? Emily Kanter is the second generation co-owner of Cambridge Naturals, a health and wellness retail business started by her parents in 1974. She has an MBA from Presidio University, and has worked in sustainability, finance, marketing and design at multiple organizations before returning to work at Cambridge Naturals with her husband, Caleb, in 2014.
So, what five wellness products does Emily keep close? Read on to find out!
5 Wellness Products Emily Kanter Can’t Live Without
- Pu-erh tea: My husband Caleb and I drink this fermented green tea every single morning. We both love the rich, robust and earthy flavor of pu-erh, and it has multiple health benefits from digestion to being a balanced source of energy (green tea naturally contains both l-theanine, which is relaxing, and caffeine, giving that extra boost I need in the mornings!).
- evanhealy Whipped Shea Butter for Lips: This is my number one favorite lip balm, and it’s worth every penny. I literally have one in stashed every single bag I own. It’s incredibly soothing and contains rich fair-trade shea butter (sourced directly from a women’s cooperative in Ghana) and red raspberry seed oil—leaving my lips smooth and moisturized for hours.
- Gaia Herbs Quick Defense for immune support: I keep a full bottle of this in my medicine cabinet and one in my desk at work. This formula of supercritical echinacea, elderberry, ginger and andrographis in convenient liquid capsules is a miracle worker! It’s my absolute go-to for that first sign of sniffles or that annoying tickle in my throat.
- Elizabeth Suzann Clyde Canvas Pants: It’s kind of embarrassing how often I wear these pants—they are so comfortable and functional. I can easily dress them up or down with the right top and accessories. The huge and amazing pockets can hold everything I need—cell phone, keys, credit cards, lip balm, etc. And they contribute to my overall wellness because I know they’re thoughtfully constructed by well-paid adults in Nashville, TN. I love them so much and plan on buying a pair of the linen version when they arrive in the upcoming warm weather collection!
- My Lodge cast-iron pan: This is a cooking pan that lasts a lifetime, and it can easily become as functional as a non-stick pan if you season it well. It evenly holds the temperature and is the perfect tool for cooking everything from stir fry to fritatas to pancakes. Plus it’s easy to clean and doesn’t require any soap! Caleb and I have three, and we use them daily.
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.