5 Wellness Products Lauren Chiarello Can’t Live Without
Lauren Chiarello is the founder of Chi Chi Life, which melds her three passions: fitness, events + fundraising, and cancer advocacy. A two-time cancer survivor herself, Lauren is a lover of life, health and wellness. She supports, motivates and teaches rockstars who value the importance of strengthening the mind and body. Her impressive resume (with certifications for Core Fusion Barre teaching, Pilates, group exercise and more, plus she’s a Villanova University grad with more than 10 years of experience in fundraising and event planning for nonprofits, for-profits and agencies) make her a perfect fit for our 5 Wellness Products You Can’t Live Without series. Here’s what tops Lauren’s list.
- Rx Bars: 4 ingredients of yummy magic! Oodles of protein + a perfect on-the-go snack. I adore the Chocolate Sea Salt flavor.
- Beautycounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: This wonderful company has “The Never List” to ensure that toxic chemicals are NOT in the development of all of their products. I love that this base has a SPF of 20 + does an excellent job in evening out my skin tone.
- Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee: A daily staple, this almond milk drink is so amazingly delicious + kicks off my energy for the day.
- Swell Bottle: As a fitness teacher on-the-go, I need to be hydrating my body! Swell bottles keep your cold water icy cold for up to 24 hours—happy day!
- Yogi Tea: I love winding down with the “Bedtime” tea – which promotes relaxation + sleep. Valerian + Organic Chamomile can help calm nervousness + restlessness. I sail off to sleep!
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.