5 Wellness Products Nutrition Professor Dr. Rachele Pojednic Can’t Live Without
When we talk about holistic wellness, Dr. Rachele Pojednic, nutrition professor at Simmons College and an indoor cycling instructor at Flywheel Sports, is a great example of understanding how different aspects of health impact our daily lives. Her research purposefully examines the scientific intersection of food, exercise and wellbeing, and she’s been a consultant and writer to several organizations, including Joy Bauer and the Today Show, Huffington Post Healthy Living Blog, Boston Magazine, Runners World, Women’s Health and Self Magazine.
So what does this expert and author need to get her daily wellness fix? Here are her top five picks.
- Lululemon Carry the Day Bag: I move around in several locations, with multiple wardrobe changes per day! This bag has all the compartments, pouches, and secret spots to store everything I need to get me from the studio, to the classroom, to the market and home.
- Skoah Clean Slate Makeup Remover: I sweat A LOT during the day, and need to wear waterproof mascara on the bike to avoid the raccoon eyes! This local brand cleans my face up after class and again at the end of the day.
- Egyptian Licorice Mint Yogi Tea: A cup of this minty spice tea is an essential part of my self care routine. I try to take a few minutes out of each day to close my eyes, inhale and quietly sip.
- Siggi’s 4% Vanilla Yogurt: I always stock this low calorie, high protein and high fat yogurt in my fridge. Add a handful of raspberries or blueberries and you’ve got a perfectly balanced snack or light breakfast.
- 88 Acres Chocolate and Sea Salt Bar: This nut-free bar made by incredible local friends at 88-Acres is always in my bag in case I need a salty-sweet pick-me-up after class or burst of energy mid afternoon!
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.