When a degree in Journalism and a diehard enthusiasm for nontoxic living come face to face, a blog is born! Lisa, the blogger behind This Organic Girl, talks about safer alternatives to everyday living. Whether it’s makeup, skincare, cleaning supplies, food, baby or home you can find it all on Lisa’s site, written in accessible, friendly language that engages even the newest clean living convert. And that’s why she’s the perfect candidate to share the five wellness products that she just can’t live without.
- My reusable water bottle: Making less trash is awesome!
- Kitchen Aid Pro Blender: Because thick smoothies or bust is my motto.
- Gia Minerals Black mascara: One word—DRAMA!
- True Botanicals Nontoxic Shampoo: This line is bringing clean hair to a whole new level.
- Lululemon Align cropped pants: I didn’t know comfort until I wore these!
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.