5 Wellness Products Sarah Kelley of SaltyGirl Boutique Can’t Live Without
After being diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer, Sarah Kelley and her sister Leah (an oncology nurse by trade) started doing research into how this could have happened to someone so young, who ate organic and lived a healthy lifestyle. They started learning about all the nasty chemicals in the everyday beauty products we put on our skin and founded SaltyGirl Boutique. They wanted to have a boutique where you can find all your favorite clean, nontoxic beauty brands, a place where the community can come together to share and educate one another and also give back. Along with SaltyGirl Boutique, they founded a nonprofit called Foundation4Love—and a percentage of everything bought at SaltyGirl gives back to cancer patients (think make a wish but smaller and for adults!
This do-gooder and entrepreneur knows her beauty! So what does she use every day? These five products, of course.
- SaltyGirl Lemongrass Ginger Salt Bar Soap: This is our first product and I love it. The scent is fresh clean and summery! Salt Soaps are moisturizing and great for problem skin. Since using this soap my eczema has completely cleared up!
- Organic Bath Co. Peaceful Body Butter: Every night before I go to bed I lather up with some Peaceful body butter. The scent is so calming and it soothes and feeds my skin.
- Meow Meow Tweet Grapefruit Baking Soda Free Deodorant Cream: Love this deodorant—keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day long.
- Coconut oil: I have a jar in my medicine cabinet that I use on my dry winter feet (mixed up with a little tea tree and peppermint oil). And of course I have another jar in my kitchen cabinet.
- Violets Are Blue Lip Balm: I love this stuff and have one is every bag I own so I am never without. It is made with nourishing oils like jojoba, almond and argan and leaves a nice sheen to my lips or over my lipstick.
Read more about what products wellness professionals can’t live without in our full series.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.