Last-Minute Budget Friendly Gift Guide
It’s the last week before the holiday and we’re getting down to the wire when it comes to gift-giving. Luckily, we’ve got a few last-minute ideas for the wellness lovers in your life, from newbies to veterans. We’ve rounded up our favorite budget-friendly gift guide picks so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank either, whether you’re gifting to a close friend or bringing a host/hostess gift to a holiday party. So, grab your turmeric latte and get shopping!
- The Wellness Project, by Phoebe Lapine
- PiperWai Original Charcoal Deodorant
- Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky
- Erin’s Faces Handcrafted Peppermint Soap
- Athleta Twisted Shimmer Headband
- Kosmatology Holiday Foaming Hand Soaps
- Organic Bath Co. PeaceFull Body Wash
- Thirst, by Scott Harrison
- True Moringa Lip Whip
- The Plant Paradox Cookbook, by Dr. Steven Gundry
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out our Ultimate Wellness Gift Guide.
JOIN THE WELL COMMUNITY
Sign up to get the latest well insiders stories delivered to your inbox every week.